Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bloody hell,

if I don't specify who the hell I'm talking about in my posts, please don't go about assuming that it's you. My previous post? A general statement after bloghopping a thousand people's blogs and reading the fucking same statement again and again, "Nobody understands me, I have no true friends, nobody is there for me, why is my life so fucked up?" Like... oh shut up.

I don't find my previous post offensive in any way either.

And actually, I do have guts. If you're my friend and I'm pissed off with you, I'll tell you instead of blogging about it, okay?

(Note: See, this is what I mean when I say I can't really post what I want to post these days. People will just fucking assume. Ah fuck you lah just ask me face-to-face leh, instead of telling your friends I'm badmouthing you??? :@ Never even confirm with me then you go around talk shit. Wtf.)

Anyway. My boyfriend's damn cute. I asked him to come online to talk to me because I can't sms + I'm in no mood to talk. He replied, saying that he can't, because his phone's MSN not working. Bloody cute, because... then what's his laptop for? Laughs out loud~

No comments: